Can't find Your Book Review? Try Google Search.
Google

Monday

Model Business Letters, E-mails & Other Business Documents

Writing the right way

COMMUNICATION expert, speaker and author Shirley Taylor gives her views on modern-day correspondence and its pitfalls

What motivates you to write so many books?
I guess one led to another and another. The reason I decided to write in the first place is because when I was teaching in Singapore in the 80s, there weren't any good books on business communication to use as a class textbook -- hence my first book Communication for Business, which I'm happy to say is now in its third edition.

I am presently in the process of revising this book so if anyone has any comments, please write to me at news@shirleytaylor.com.

Model Business Letters, E-mails & Other Business Documents is now in its 6th edition -- this was just published in November 2003 and it's already sold more than 10,000 copies. This book is an evergreen -- written originally by Leonard Gartside in 1971, I was asked to revise it after he died.

0 comments: